Features & Benefits
- Mimics natural feeding behavior: Supports easy transition from bottle to breast. Research has shown that with Calma, your baby is able to maintain the learned feeding behavior that your baby exhibits when breastfeeding
- Flow control valve: Allows baby to control milk flow. Milk only flows when baby creates a vacuum
- Calma doesn’t drip: You can turn Calma upside down and it still won’t drip. Your baby needs to apply a certain level of vacuum in order to get milk out
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made without BPA : Safe for mom and baby.
IMPORTANT: Breastfeeding must be well established before introducing Calma.
- 1 – Calma breast milk bottle (150 ml)
- 1 – bottle lid
- Instructions for use
- Breastfeeding Information Guide