אולי תוהה אם ההנקה שווה את המאמץ בהשוואה רק להאכיל את הנוסחה לתינוקך
האם פורמולה לתינוקות יכולה באמת לחקות חלב אם?
It’s always a heated debate whether to formula feed or breastfeed your child. Ultimately, you will choose your breastfeeding experience based on your personal preference, but here are some facts that could help guide your decision:
- One benefit of breastfeeding is its individualized composition for premature babies through one year of age. All baby formulas are made of cow’s milk or soy protein and the composition doesn’t change with the baby’s age.
- Another advantage of breastfeeding is having easily digested proteins compared with baby formulas which do not.
- A second benefit is that babies are virtually never allergic to breastfeeding. Some babies are allergic to infant formulas.
- Another advantage of breastfeeding is its content of antibodies to fight infection and its ability to prevent life-threatening situations such as cancer. Infant formulas don’t have antibodies or improve immunity.
- A third benefit of breastfeeding is NO COST, while infant formulas are financially expensive.
- Another advantage of breastfeeding is ready availability in any disaster: war, terror attack, earthquake, flood. Baby formulas require electricity or gas and fresh water to prepare.
- A fourth benefit of breastfeeding is its prevention of obesity and diabetes, which infant formulas can’t do.